The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Nile Black GalantVR-4 (756/2000)Corpus Christi, Tx. SOLD!

turbojew

amen racer-x if i was in tx like i should have been now i would buy it.

GSX_TC

This car still for sale or is a sale pending still?

RACER-X

Yes car is for sale. Timing belt, pulleys, tensioners, accessory belts, water pump, fuel neck, balancer pulley, and egr block off plate have all been installed... car starts and runs fine now, no leaks, no problems. Thanks to Keiya Foster, for wanting the car to be road worthy then never getting back to me... car will be priced at $2,250 obo to try and take a total loss of money spent on parts and labor.

Last edited:

deusamo

So just to clarify, this car is ready to drive long distance? I'd consider coming down for it if you can give me a reasonable assurance that it's in good enough shape to make the return trip.

RACER-X

Actually its back in the shop as we speak, front calipers were locking up, not sure if its the break lines, or if the calipers will need to be replaced ( front ones ). The check engine light is on after a few min of driving so that will be addressed as well.

Just dropped it off yesterday, so will post more when I hear more; however, I do plan on having it in tip top shape for the new owner.

jcgalntvr4-244

hows the rust on this car?

RACER-X

What you see in pics.

James

Did this car ever sell? Updated status? Updated price?

RACER-X

No has not yet been sold.... and the weather has not been kind to it either, sun has killed the paint and leather seats.

Has new belts, tensioner, pullys, front calipers, rotors, break pads and break lines.

Will take $1600 obo

reach me at

[email protected] or cell: 361-737-3748

Thank you,

RACER-X

After those crappy calipers you sent me Shane I'd charge you $2000. My mechanic said those calipers had more rust on them then the originals that were locked up on the car. I had to spend about $400 and buy new ones... thanks buddy!

Brandon I e mailed you last night.

transparentdsm

I'm sorry that they were crappy, i sent you pictures of them. they worked fine when they were on the car that i took them off of and why didn't you tell me this right away. i would have had you return them to me and given you your money back, all you had to do was ask. if you still have the calipers ill buy them back from you because i know there good.

RACER-X

Didnt want to go through the trouble, there actually still sitting in the back seat in the same box. Wasnt pissed so felt no need, was disappointed because I had a seller for the car and that was the only thing keeping it from being safe on the road, ended up missing the sell.

Now I just need her gone, I've almost invested in parts and labor what I'm selling it for.

transparentdsm

im so sorry, if i had the money id buy it in a heartbeat, i know what you had to do to get it in running save shape. if you want the money back for the calipers let me know, ill buy them back from you. PM me if you want and we can work something out.

RACER-X

Sold! :'(

RACER-X

I believe it did. The guy seemed to know his stuff so im sure its in good hand. I know he really wanted it to. He drove down with a friend of his 24hrs straight to pick it up. Then turned around and drove it back. Just hope everything went without a hitch and that he and car are home safe.

Texted him an hr ago, but no reply yet, he's still about an hr or so away from home.

GSX_TC

Was it anyone on here that bought it?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned