The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

curtis

The frame spec sheet is posted here somewhere so when you check out the frame you have all the coordinates available.
Not saying the audi powerplant is wrong just not what I'm use to. I put about 150K miles on different fox bodies and had mine in the 11's in the early 90's which use to be fast. My buddies stayed with it and have had a bunch of heads/intakes on class winners and built a few different mustang over the years. They worked for Brian and TEA for years and when he left for Ohio started up their own thing... They just go big and insanity follows. click me for M&R Had they're personal car at like 2600hp with a 108mm.... stupid and uncontrollable on the local tracks ...parted out engine went out west and chassis went to dubai or some damn place over there. Best of luck with the project

raptorWagon

Quoting mitsuturbo:
Quoting Terrance362:
Darn I like that Fox. And welcome

What's "fox"? The audi engine, i assume? VW/Audi made a Fox, right?

Fox Body /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

car is in really good shape. has a cusco cage, kyb adjustable struts and rear shocks, eibach springs, 5 lug conversion. It also came with a 4 bolt lsd and full auto swap

Last edited by a moderator:

Vr4junkie

When are you gonna post some pics of the VR4.

Ive made the decision to part this car out please text me for pictures 319-464-7319 and prices. I need to get this must ang going. Car has 5 lug swap, kyb adustables with eibachs, drilled rotors, cusco cage, short shifter, 255intank pump, nice interior. .....I aslso have a full auto swap with a 4 bolt rear, 6 bolt eagle rods like new never ran, 1 good transfer case, 4 92 dsm trannies not sure of condition.

Vr4junkie

what's up with this car is it cursed or jinxed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif no one seems to want it.

LIV4PSI

I always expect a car that is supposed to be an 8 sec street car build, to end up being parted out.

Its for an auto but im sure you can put in a 3 bolt gearset out of a manual car. I ave a nice .020 ovver block with crank and bearings all you need is pistons already has balance shafts removed. Car is solid, just want to get the mustang ready for the dyno.for $1300and all the parts there its a good deal. Also have an abs delete

EfiniX

Quoting EHmotorsports:
Sad to see another one being parted.

Agreed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

the car is not getting parted out.I plan to pull my motor and trans and ecu and get it going, alot cleaner than my gvr4 and has alot of the parts i wanted.

I probably end up just selling my shell for cheap since i don't have a space for two /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned