The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Newbie with an Evo2

4836103976_dd095a7788_b.jpg

Hello all.Found this site while looking for info on my "new to me" Evo2.I bought it about a month ago,its a 1994 Evo2 GSR with about 50000KM's on it.Appears to be all orginal from what I can tell so far.Anyway gone to have a look around your site here.

bobdole

Nice cars

Welcome to the org. This site mainly supports the e39a chassis as far as info and how to's. We occasionally get other mitsu models registering, but not much info for them. Since it shares the same power plant you might find it helpful though. Both machines are extremely sexy by the way. That would be a beautiful site to walk out and see that every morning. Good luck and post more pics.

Sorry Jay,she is for racing....

We are headed for some Solo2,RallyX,Targa Newfoundland and maybe a couple of track days.She is a good little car and loves some exercise.....
DSC00161.jpg

Private track,closed for test day.

IMG_2887.jpg

IMG_2883.jpg

IMG_2888.jpg

click

The old girl can really move......0-60 in 4.78,1/4mile in 13.12@105

I've been driving the II and the X back to back all week and its amazing how close this pair feels,had to believe there is 16 years betwen the two.

Last edited by a moderator:

G

Staff member
Real nice, here is a quick video > click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned