The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Newb from Tyler, TX

Mysticalsnake

hey everyone! i've been a lurker on the sight for quite some time. and picked up a vr-4 from a gentleman in shreveport back in the summer. I've got some big BIG plans for the car, but they will have to take place over time. I currently have a 2.4L G4CS block with a P&P'd 2G head and going to be using brian crower 272/272 cams. head also has all brian crower hardware. the outside of the car isn't perfect but it's got character lol. the plans are twin scroll manifold, twin wastegates that will be dumped and not recirculated. biggest fmic i can manage to accomodate which will be powdercoated or painted black to bit more hidden while driving, and to top it all off...wanting to run a Borg-Warner S366 turbo all controlled with ECM/DSMlink.

I do have a question though. Other than right here on the GVR4.org i'm wanting to do full AMG car for the exterior and was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of the AMG parts.

and as far as power is concerned...it will be pushed as far as 93 octane will allow me and i will be happy! but definitely hoping to top 500awhp!

Try Garfield Wright, he might be able to help on the AMG stuff. You better save your change, the AMG stuff is costly.
Welcome........by the way.

prove_it

Costly? You mean about 2k for bumpers? Yea I'd say.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif. I knew they were crazy taxed, but that's rape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned