The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New owner of 261/1000 here

Gcurlz

I just recently purchased 261/1000 summit white very clean inside and out except for a few spots here and there. I come from a world of dsms so I am familiar with the platform. She going in for paint in a few months and getting a new motor due to original motor has 227k orig miles and has 140 140 90 90 for compression. I have a 90 eclipse gsx parts car I just yanked the motor out of ( 155 across the board). Motors torn down to the block re doing all gaskets and getting it ready for the galant. I am doing a pretty much resto on it at the moment. I'm swapping it to 5 lug and grabbing coilovers for a clean look but I'm in between lookin for a house too lmao so this is all in the next year I'm shooting for. I just wanted to introduce the car and if anyone has any tips or more info on the car let me know thanks guys.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned