The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New Guy

New here, but I've been creeping the boards for a few years now. You guys may know me as Got Insulin? on the DSM and local PA forums, but for those of us that have not been introduced, I'm Taylor. I've currently got a 93 TSI AWD with an FP Green and all the little tid bits to make it an 11 second car, being slowly but surely put back together and de-hacked. I've always loved the GVR-4 platform since the first time I heard about it when I first got into DSMs, and now I'm looking to expand my stable a little bit to include one of the 4door varieties. When I'm not spending a ton of money on the TSi, I daily an 06 MINI S, and occasionally I hit up an Auto-X and the 1/4/. Looking forward to finding out more about the GVR4 platform, and maybe, if I'm lucky, picking one up.

cspetros

Thanks for the introduction. Good luck on your search. Your good grammar will be appreciated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned