The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

New guy from Mass with a 4G63 Ram 50 and now a GVR4

4g63mightymax

It's incredible how little these cars are worth. Are you guys ready to watch it parted out? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

MellowVR4

It is sad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif but sadly I do need body parts from this car. Almost a shame buying them if you do decide to part it out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Drew84

Quoting 4g63mightymax:
It's incredible how little these cars are worth. Are you guys ready to watch it parted out? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

No you won't.

4g63mightymax

I'm a few years late, but I finally put all my GVR4 Right hand drive swap photos in video format. 300+ photos, many not in this thread. Hope you like it!

click

Last edited:

strokin4dr

Nice work! The car looks great

bobbybdemented

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

89Mirageman

Props! I can only imagine how many hours you have in it. Great job.

4g63mightymax

Thanks Guys! I'm sorry I didn't reply to this thread sooner, I wasn't getting my GVR4 email notifications for some unknown reason, so I just assumed nobody cared about poor old #1803 anymore! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif PHEW! I'm glad I was totally wrong! The new owner of 1803 (Brad) actually made a small update here a few months ago if you want to check it out: click

In other news: I've actually started a new Automotive podcast with my friend Matt! It's just about general automotive DIY stuff, but will undoubtedly include plenty of 4G63 / GVR4 references as the episodes go on. I think I reference my 8G Galant in Episode 2 actually...

Anywho - I'd love it if you guys/gals gave it a listen and let me know what you think of it. (good or bad)

LISTEN TO IT HERE: click (Or Itunes ofcourse!)

Tell me what you want to hear, and I'll add it to our gigantic list of upcoming topics!

EngineNoise.jpg

p.s. yes that's really me with my dope red saucony's.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts