The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

NEW GUY #1707/2000

Hey my name is Jeff currently live in Aug,GA home town is Columbia,SC. Ive been a huge fan of 4G63s and have wanted a Galant VR4 for years and purchased my first about 5 months ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif in Kure Beach,NC. Iam currently putting the car together now so a build topic with pics and mod list will be up soon in the next week or so! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Barnes

Okay Cherrod8, nice welcome post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Anyways, welcome to the board. Glad to see you found us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also, I'm guessing 'AUG' stands for Augusta.

SouthCaliVR4

welcome, hopefully you have the fastest color, White!! but we'll still welcome you if you drive one of those slow green, grey or black ones too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Post up some pics when you can.

Yes Aug=Augusta. And yep Iam the one who bought brads car. Its also green but definitely not slow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesh

Welcome to the board! Good luck with the build.

Its got alot more then what brad had on it now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif. I actually went to buy the head and magnus intake from him that was on it saw the car and had to have it.

Barnes

Quoting cherrod8:
Quoting BarnesMobile:
Okay Cherrod8, nice welcome post. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thanks

I guess i had a dumb moment about that Aug=Augusta thing duh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
So its a BG car, awesome!

I'm talking about the Tyrone animated gif!! I don't get it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

alansupra94

Yeah that gif didn't make sense. See if you said this it would make sense:

Nice to see you. Checking in. Checking out.

simpsons.gif

Welcome to the greatest forum on the planet. There's alot of knowledge floating around here to get you through any build you might inhabit, as far as the 4g63t. Post pics of your gvr4, even though it's the slowest color made. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Hey, they always make summit white paint though. Good luck on your adventure.
Oh, BTW, I wouldn't buy sh*t off of "rockvr4". Straight shady, shiester! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Rausch

Welcome!

The old new guys are still working out the bugs on how to greet the new new guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

cheekychimp

^ LMFAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Glad to see the old old guys are still holding things together Rausch.

Welcome to the board. A lot of guys come on here and from the start go want to modify a super VR4. Take it from a 'medium' old guy that did that about 5 years ago and hasn't driven the car properly since, it's NOT the way to go. I got so lonely for my car I had to buy a second one, which I am now very lightly modifying a piece at a time and I assure you it is much more fun because you get to actually drive the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So if your car is running great, enjoy it and mod it slowly and carefully. If it isn't running great then get it running great with basic maintenance/replacement of parts so it idles nice, drives nice BEFORE you start looking at modifying it. That's my advice, but you don't have to take it, no-one else on here does /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

Terry Posten

Cheeky hit the nail on the head.

I spent 3 years on 425/1000 fixing every little thing and had it running top-notch. I even took it on a 2000 mile round trip from Iowa up Pikes Peak and back.

I only modded one thing at a time and fine tuned each step.

Once I had 4 years of getting to know MY car (every car is different), I started getting more ambitious.

Now, 7 years and about $10000.00 later, I basically have a new car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned