The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need some help with Trunk area

alansupra94

Well, I recently got a 1992 Galant VR4 and I was wondering if there is suppose to be a truck piece that goes under the speaker area. It is also missing all of the "studs" that hold it to the frame but I will get to that later.

I will take pictures tomorrow to clarify.

Thanks,
Alan

alansupra94

? What does that mean?

And I bought the car from a guy on the forum so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Muskrat

iceman is a member on here. He is keeping a record of VR4 VIN #'s and keeping data such as car #, owner, location, etc.

It's a pretty good resource, pm him the details of your car so it can be updated or added.

Also, I just want to clairify my answer. You're talking about a trim piece on the underside of where the speakers are mounted, right? Not a piece that goes at the back of the trunk, behind the rear seat (there is trim for this).

Give Nate Crimson a PM, odds are he will have the trunk interior hardware laying around from one of his many partouts.

Also yeah there is no interior piece under the speakers. I included an extra backseat interior too, that's why there is an extra trunk piece.

PS, in hospital now, any minute!!! Holy stress levels.

Lol that was great, my daughter was born about 11 minutes after I posted that.

Btw that car and vin have been registered, it's been on this site for the last 2 owners.

Rjukan,
Congrats on the birth of your daughter. She was born 11minutes after your post on the org? Now that's dedication.

alansupra94

Quoting Rjukan:
Lol that was great, my daughter was born about 11 minutes after I posted that.

Btw that car and vin have been registered, it's been on this site for the last 2 owners.

Congratulations man!

I will give him a pm...is he the owner of that DSMpartout site by any chance?

Lol thanks a lot guys. We are all doing well.

Yeah Nate lives pretty close to you as well. And it's probably a better idea to email him at that address he lists on his part out threads.

You can email or txt me Alan I don't have a problem trying to help you with anything I can.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned