The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

need some help deciding wheels and street slicks

4nmscle

ok guys, i need some recommendations on wheel, wheel size, and et street size set up for my gvr4. im 5 lug and sitting on stock brakes. i wanted to go w/ the 3kgt brakes, but not sure if i can throw a set of et streets on her. let me know what yall think and if you have them drop a link on the thread.

curtis

Well first things first. Tire height, what kind of power is the car putting out and what RPM's are you going through the traps at. If your going big brakes a 16 or 17 is a must do but you need to get the height of the tires correct so your not going into 5th at 1200 feet and the car falling on its face.

PJGross

Too bad 5 lug. I am sitting on a set of forgeline black forgeline RSs (17s) never been used, with an old set of hoosiers on them. Hoosiers are ancient so some dryrot, id only trust them for autocross at this point, but the wheels are perfect.

-PJ

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned