The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Need opinions

I am getting ready to purchase a nile (yes I said nile for those of you that remember 1788)black 91 with 86,000 miles. He is the orig owner and has had all his service work down at the mitsu dealer I used to work at. My Friend is a four star tech and replaced the t-belt and water pump at 75k. It is in very good condition with a little bit of paint fade. Interior is soft and no tears or rips. He is an older gentleman that just uses it for his winter car. I have known him for about four years and he is finally ready to sell. I am curious what this would be worth and if I were to sell it, what the going rate is?

dsmer06

The value of the car depends entirely on what someone is willing to spend on it. If it's stock, runs well, has decent paint, I could see spending 5,000, maybe more. If he's an older man, he may not realize what he has, and you could pick it up for cheap. I'd throw an offer out of $1500-$2000, and see where it goes.

insane92

Lowball him and see where it goes from there. Remember, you can always re-negotiate higher, can't go lower.

G

Staff member
Do they use salt in lafayette?

They do use salt but he runs it through the undercarriage wash. I have seen the bottom side of this car several times being that I worked in the parts department where he had it serviced for three and a half years. I would be out in the shop every time it came for service. It is very clean, runs great and is in excellent shape. I know it will run at least 3000. He knows what he has somewhat.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts