The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

NateCrisman

NateCrisman

Wow...I have no idea how I got "Dave" out of "Daniel" sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Let me know if for some reason that ant doesn't work, since I had no way of testing it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

nickbuilt

Nate what can I say about Nate he is such a GOOD GUY always helping me out with my questions and whenever i need something he always has it, with awesome pricing you cant find anywhere else bough so much stuff from him i cant even begin to start naming the list but just to mention a few item 92' tails and other odds and ends that i needed to finish my car thank you so much nate for all the help!

-nick

Bought a valve cover off Nate. Shipped fast and was packaged very well, also a great price! Thanks

Purchased a valve cover off Nate. Great price, fast shipping and well packaged! I could not have asked for more. Thanks and congratulations on stock turbo record!!

Turbo4door1

Quoting NateCrisman:
Wow...I have no idea how I got "Dave" out of "Daniel" sorry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Let me know if for some reason that ant doesn't work, since I had no way of testing it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Hey Nate - I finally got around to putting the antenna in this past weekend. It works like a champ. Thanks again.

ktmrider

Ordered some struts and springs from Nate's website.
Easy transaction, pre-post shipping info, arrived quickly especially since the box was big and heavy.
Oh and the item(s) were as-described and installed nicely.
Thanks again Nate, as mentioned I passed your website link to the local DSM group so expect more ABQ orders!

Struc

Picked up some parts from Nate's latest GVR4 partout. Everything was packed great, and arrived in a timely manner. It's always been a pleasure doing business with Nate.

4wheelsqueal

Just got my parts from the latest partout as well. Well packaged, good communcation. I'll be back for more!

desant78

^same here. great communication, great service, and nearby home. I'll def recommend/be back with for more.

maroonmetallic

Stand-up guy. He refunded my money after it was partially my fault for assuming condition of a used part.
However, packaging was great & the clutch line will be used.

Thanks Again!!

NateCrisman

Cool, glad to see people are happy with the way things are going. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4wheelsqueal

As much as I hate to see cars parted out, nate has sold me awesome parts at a great price yet again. Shipping and packaging were great. Will be back for more. Thanks again nate!

Last edited:

I have been tryin to get a hold of nate for some parts. Is everything on his website, that says in stock, just sitting on shelves? I want to make sure everything I order, I will get, before I place the order. Whats the best way to get a hold of him?

QnzMostWanted

got my Gvr4 sides and moldings from him today....great seller, fast shipment!!
Thanks again!!

transparentdsm

bought my V3 from him yesterday, stand up guy really nice, has a beautiful house and gorgeous car. hope to do some more transaction in the future, as he has lots of parts...

slugsgomoo

Got v3 & ecu from nate, came packed up well and quickly. OG good guy, don't really think there's more to say here...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned