The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My Works Galant Project

DR1665

This makes two Galants done up in works livery this week! OUTSTANDING!

Add to that the One Lap car getting a similar paint job and I think it's phenomenal. TOP SCORE.

rah1482

Thanks DR1665. I like your site. We speak the same language - " One Galant is not enough"!

Cheers,
Richie

blacksheep

Quoting rah1482:
blacksheep - don't know any "Bernal". If you still have his contact details, I can hook you up, though JDM VR4 parts are really getting scarce in the PH. The 6G Galant is a popular car to set-up.

I wish I did. I think it was Edgardo Bernal. I could be wrong...its been a long time.

rah1482

Bazeng - Sorry HKS spark plug cover not for sale. Too hard to come by, to let it go.

Also had some inquiries on the rear visor. It got cracked during the painting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif Probably got brittle from all the sun exposure.

kama1

very nice collection!
too bad the rear visor got cracked up,any chance its still there?
im thinking go carbon on it.

Brunoboy

Ey nice car, aha but question for you, can you get the visors for all four doors in the ph??? If so lmk how much and I'll pick them up from you
-Shane

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned