The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My VR-4 Project/Mess

strokin4dr

:nervous: You better get on it then!!!

I see my 1g that I bought off Tony in the back. That is my headache not hers. haha

Good luck with the car.

Hey, what are you guys that have tight fitment between the turbo and radiator using for fans? I had the Slim-Fan on there but even that's too big now. I know there are some smaller ones that you can just buy at Advanced but I'm not sure what cars they came in.

E-mail me please [email protected]

I won't be on the site.

Thanks

sorry i dont ever write back on here haha

i ended up using a spal 10# the just barely fits.

so... the car was like hesitating after say 10 psi, my bf realized there was a 2g knock sensor in there, weird. Anyway, now it slightly breaks up at about 20 psi... looks like the spring is going to consist of the "guess and check" method... i f'ing hate that method. Oh well, its a diamond star, that's what happens haha

Good luck with the car. I have a pdf of the car's entire wiring system if you want.

I will probably be seeing the car this week, hopefully going to get the 1g out of there.

Brent

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned