The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My plans for next year.

Mark

Well as you all know I put my car up for sale. I had a few offers and bites. One fellow wants to come up from tx to look at it in few week. I am going to leave it for sale over winter if it sells it sells. It doesn't the fun begins.

Seeing how the car weighed god like a tank at a mere 3300lbs with me in it, it's gong to go on a huge diet. A nice HEAFTY diet. I want the car to down to at least 2700lbs wighe me in it. Is it possible? probably no but we will see.

Have a cage installed.
Change setups.
2.1L w/42R
possible air to water setup

I almost achieved my goal of 9 sd this year, I still feel it's obtainable but I don't want to take anymore weigh out as of now.

Next year plan is to bring the fastest galant record back to america.. To far? Who knows time will tell..

Last edited:

Lonewolf64

Mark, yours is one of the most badass Galants out there right now. I don't want to see it sold because it's doubtful anyone else will harness the true potential of the beast you've been building. Keep it! Bring the vr4 record back to the states!

sixsixtwo

anyone who is on this site has seen or heard about your vr4. i say you keep it! you're so close to breaking records and such, why not tough it out? this whole board is behind you 100%

it would be nice to see you get that record since you've put so much time and effort into that car.

I really think all you need is a good suspension setup to get you in the 9's.

don't sell the car mark at least not until i can afford it!! would be nice to see you get it in the 9s! why give up now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

JSchleim18

I'd say leave it as full weight as possible. You can shed some pounds with a JDM front and rear bumper. Then get the carbon fiber hood and trunk. Gut the sound deadening. I'd still say leave the seats. Do it up man and have fun

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned