The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

My 89 Colt Gt build Thread ***updated***

turboaddict

Quoting turbowop:
Looks pretty sweet. I effing love those little guys.

Why is it that every Colt I see with a FMIC doesn't have the front bumper on? Is it that hard to fit the bumper cover back on over the intercooler? It seems the majority of them are like this.

Yes! th bumper cuts back really hard. You can either cut the $hit out ot he stock bumper or go with a liquid air or change bumpers to a JDM or a Lazer.

So I finally got home and got some more work done...I got all my gauges installed and my HKS turbo timer. I got all the sensors installed as well just needs to finish installing the EGT probe. I also got my catch can in the mail and hooked it up. My next step is to finish my exhaust and install my wideband 02 sensor. I am going to go ahead and order a QTP 3in cutout also.

Olson

Damn dave. You want to finish my car??

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned