The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Midwest meet

Diego

Let me clean that up. Gabe. Dropped in his motor yesterday, he needs to hook up all vac lines and the trans and x case..... he would like to install the JDM fmic, but would like a hand with it while down with you helping out
Fixed

wowzer

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif that was you hand /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Terry Posten

^^^Holy sh*t, he IS alive...^^^

wowzer

Quoting Diego:
^ that doesn't make sense

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Really

I would be willing to show, so long as I have 327/2000 back to road worthy... Haven't found any other STL guys yet... but if there are some hopefully they'll respond too...

Rausch

Quoting blacksheep:
^^^^^ drive the cockmobile over - would love to spoon. Again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

maroonmetallic

3-5 weeks away? or closer to the end of June?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

OldHairyBastard

This last year has been crazy. I had a little winter vacation but I think weekends are a little easier to get away from the family. With class and all of the hours at work it has been hard to find time for other then just Family. I haven't seen you guys in a while and would like to get together sometime this summer.

jcgalntvr4-244

Word ^^ Im hoping to have some dates here as soon as I can /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:

14u2nV

any word on this? looks like I'll still have my car so I'm up for going, as long as it's not the weekend of July 23. Float trip that weekend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

Soon as I get my car back Ill let you guys know.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned