The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Magnus introducing the ultimate cast intake manifold.

bigblock4g63

well dont no about the dsm one but my brother made less power with the ams intake vs the magnus...i was very suprized

belize1334

I'd like to see a variant that bolted to the lower runners of my cyclone manifold. That'd be teh hawtness!

bigblock4g63

IN THE RED CORNER WE HAVE THE HOGANS $1400.00 INTAKE MANIFOLD AND IN THE BLUE CORNER WE HAVE THE MAGNUS $700.00 V3 INTAKE MANIFOLD...BACK FROM DYNO VIDEO COIMG SOON...MAGNUS MADE 11HP MORE....SO DOES ANYONE WANT A HOGANS INTAKE MANIFOLD ????? ANYONE ANYONE

013-2.jpg

4thStroke

Quoting Pot:
I wonder how Magnus' latest revision will compare to the AMS VSR.

I'm assuming the Magnus DSM manifold performs similarly to their Evo manifold. If that is the case, English Racing did a dyno comparison between the two over on EvoM that should answer most questions in regards to how the two compare.

Last edited:

curtis

Quoting belize1334:
I'd like to see a variant that bolted to the lower runners of my cyclone manifold. That'd be teh hawtness!

Soon Paul's stuff will be back into production and we'll see what happens.

bigblock4g63

Quoting 4thStroke:
Quoting Pot:
I wonder how Magnus' latest revision will compare to the AMS VSR.

I'm assuming the Magnus DSM manifold performs similarly to their Evo manifold. If that is the case, English Racing did a dyno comparison between the two over on EvoM that should answer most questions in regards to how the two compare.

click

bigblock4g63

FinalAMSVSMagnus.jpg

bigblock4g63

some people have ask about if i can machine there intake adapter when there come in. so here is the deal you sent me your adapter as a core plus $30.00 and i will sent you one done already.

bigblock4g63

004-1.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned