The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

leatherique

Hertz

Staff member
I ordered some too.

I've had mixed feelings whenever I've treated a leather steering wheel... it will be slippery and unsafe for awhile and makes your hands stink like the product. Same thing with the shifter knob. Perhaps if you weren't driving it for a while.

ken inn

i did the wheel. what i did was buy a used one(boy, was it USED), then just kept brushing the stuff on for a couple of weeks. maybe twice a day, dont wipe it off, just keep adding as it is absorbed. you will be surprised at how it comes out. same with the seats. i cut up a garbage bag and put it over, then every day i sloshed some more on. leave it out in the sun, too.

Hertz

Staff member
I've been waiting for air temps above freezing. Today was nice but had other stuff to do. Tomorrow is going to rain. Why does it need sunlight? For heat?

blacksheep

So leather san stretch and absorb - no tampon jokes please
tongue.gif

Borrow the hair dryer from the wife if you are doing it indoors in a garage. That will work.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts