The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Landing Page

Hertz

Staff member
First up, it'll be much more likely for me to update the images if the new ones are hosted on the server. The randomizer uses the ID numbers from the hosted images. Sorry, I'm that lazy, and it ensures that when you take your pics down, or lose your account, they'll still work.

Second, I'm going to give preference to those who are in the Member's Showcase. If the Showcase is the best cars of our group, the splash page will be the best photos of that showcase.

Third, regardless of what you think of the current photos, or your photos, I'm only going to pick ones that make me say "Wow".

GSX_TC

Roger that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now my goal is to wow hertz, fingers crossed

BrandonEchols

Quoting GSX_TC:
^^ whats your problem dude?

Nothing, and I didn't say I didn't like your car.
I think it's very good looking, but you whore out the pictures in every thread on this and every other forum.
I don't think anyone here doesn't know what your car looks like.

I've just seen my fill for awhile. When it's out of paint, I'm sure it'll look great. A handful of shots in a thread dedicated to showing your new paint job would be appropriate - I do not find it appropriate, however - to spam every thread in the newbie section with 10 shots of your car from all angles, etc.

Just sayin' is all...

Is that 202? Makedollarz' car? His car is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif.

DSC_0280.jpg

Goerge Billings can be thanked for this pic.

makedollarz

It's defiantly not 9.3 fast, thats amazing. I've been wanting to get some pics with a nice background, I'll have to do that soon.

mistaVR4

Your car is sick bro! Nice work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

asmo

Not mine but some of these deff should be there

mistaVR4

2nd pic down is worthy for anything!!

GSX_TC

i think i took that 2nd to last pic. that looks like one of mine from MOD 2011 in CA

mistaVR4

That last picture is also badass!! Nice photos, they are all really nice but those two definitely stand out!

AnotherNewb

Per Hertz' request, make sure these pictures are hosted on the server and keep them coming. I think we defiantly have several worthy of the landing page. Some great pictures here for sure!!!

GSX_TC

i cant believe a pic of a VR4 with a freakin EVO 8 wing is on the landing page /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

GSX_TC

no thats not what im trying to say, i just cant believe a VR4 with a freakin evo 8 wing made it on the landing page. im not saying good things about my car anymore because people just sh*t all over that, i dont think my car is clean enough for the landing page yet. it just kinda upset me to see that.

maroonmetallic

The green GVR4 that has the wing has been around in the midwest for awhile. A previous owner took the wing off & went spoiler-less. Then sold the car. I rank "orange peel" new paint jobs as worse than ugly (to me) apoilers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

AnotherNewb

The pic that gets me the most on the landing page is the blury bluish galant complete with a barn in the background with a light adorned star hanging on the side.

GSX_TC

Quoting maroonmetallic:
I rank "orange peel" new paint jobs as worse than ugly (to me) apoilers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Well I sure am glad mine has since then been wet sanded and buffed out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned