The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Just some new broad.

I know. I'm in the bad habit of refering to most anything with a 4g in it a DSM. Bc lazy. It's a habit a lot of ppl around here have even though it's completely incorrect about 90% of the time. Around here DSM includes actual DSMs, the 3kgt, the Stealth, the Starion and the Conquest, Evos, you see where I'm going with this...

Jesus_Negros

Welcome.

There's a few females here. Hertz and CarRacer.

Jesus_Negros

Oh and LIV4PSI can be a real bitch. Usually around the end of the month.

BpuVR4

Quoting 89Mirageman:
Check out Fuel's car, it looks like a time warp back to the early 90's when these things were still new.

hands down my favorite VR4 on our board, that thing is uber clean/simple.

LIV4PSI

Quoting Turbro_Negro:

I'm just racist, so she will be fine.

Welcome aboard. There is a Galant Facebook group as well, it has a few active female owners.

fuel

Quoting BpuVR4:
Quoting 89Mirageman:
Check out Fuel's car, it looks like a time warp back to the early 90's when these things were still new.

hands down my favorite VR4 on our board, that thing is uber clean/simple.

awwwwhhh shucks

SteveDSM

Welcome to the board! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif this is really the only board I am on even semi-regularly anymore, just because the DSM sites have turned into a troll-fest, and I actually don't own a DSM anymore anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

desant78

Quoting mitsubitchy:
Quoting desant78:
Welcome to the boards!

If you are looking for a car, I would definately try and pick one from the "Cars for Sale" section here. Unlike craigslist, a lot of the cars here have a history that can be tracked via the forum. I wish I got a car I knew was taken care of, would have saved me a lot of heart - ache /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Also I'm finishing up Uncle-Joe's Vr4 soon (white vr4 in the For-Sale Section) if you are interested in a auto/hx40 car.

Welcome and enjoy the boards! There is SO much knowledge here, and a lot less bulls*** than other forums.

I agree completely actually, which is why I joined. It's too bad the other DSM forums aren't as useful as this one. That'd be lovely. I shutter to even think of looking on cl for one of these, anyway...

Even though I highly recommend starting your search on the forum, my second option is *gasp* CL. My first car, 1662, was a huge mistake and I was just young and dumb, and a bit too excited to buy the first VR4 I found. My second search on CL, 995, proved to be a much better find, but that require a lot of research on the history on the car, along with a thorough inspection before buying the car.

Pretty much my point is that, the forum here takes care of it's own. If a car is for sale here, usually you can find the history which I believe is a rare thing when buying a 20+ year old car from a stranger, which definately warrants searching here first. Good luck!

And for the record my favorites are 1051, both of Gizmo's cars, dustyduffs, dc_style, and of course the One Lap vr4. Happy hunting!

Quoting LIV4PSI:
Quoting Turbro_Negro:

I'm just racist, so she will be fine.

Welcome aboard. There is a Galant Facebook group as well, it has a few active female owners.

I'm okay without women, actually. I like being the only one around because women irritate the $h!t out of me.

Wookalar

Quoting prove_it:
Check out Turbowop and GSX_TC's cars in the member rides section. Use the search function. In my opinion they have the nicest examples of well thought out and built GVR4s.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Two completely different caliber of cars which should not be mentioned in the same sentance as "well thought out".

Good luck on the forum new "broad".

mitsuturbo

Quoting mitsubitchy:
Lol! Not sure if serious or pretending to be unaware of hood slang.

A little of both.

I say have a cup of purple drank if you're thirsty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

boostedinaz

Quoting prove_it:
Check out Turbowop and GSX_TC's cars in the member rides section. Use the search function. In my opinion they have the nicest examples of well thought out and built GVR4s.

This couldnt be any less true.

Wops car is a well built example of a GVR4.

Mikes car on the other is a cobbled together mess that is in no way shape or form a nice GVR4.

Jesus_Negros

I think Mike car is very nice. He is getting there with it and is learning as he goes along. I'll admit if he took the advice given him it would be better but he is getting there. The car has come a long way and I hope he gets whatever goals he has planned for the car.

How long has Mike had his car vs Mark?
His car isn't as nice but it's still nicer than most.

strokin4dr

^Agreed.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned