The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Just purchased 860/1000, my first VR-4

BPU925

damn man thats a beautiful find....im really curious to know wat u paid for it too man...

GSX_TC

+4 what's up man? He must be out enjoyin the car haha I know I would

Diego

I wish the sale of this car, was able to boost the price in say; NADA,KBB and such...

GSX_TC

Yes we understand that but everyone wants to know how much

Mac

I paid $2,000 for the car. In the last year or so I've replaced the clutch, flywheel, struts and springs, and most of the wear parts in the front end. Driven it less than 2000 miles since I bought it in May 2011. Still working all the bugs out of the car.

JNR

Not bad $ for a dealer price, if it's complete and in good condition for a 20+ year old car. Congrats...sometimes you can find good ones at (reputable) dealers, but what sucks is banks stick it to you in the ass with interest rates. I know this is a low price to finance (better to pay cash), but still.

As mentioned, those are definitely 92 tail lights and I like them (have a 92 also); looks so japanese in that era and reminds me of the older gen 300 ZX (late 80's) in the look.

I could believe 29 mpg, as I've gotten 28 mpg and mine's modified pretty well...heck, even driving it a little hard it always stays in the 20's unless I'm doing pure city. I don't think I could get quite as good now with the corn oil they add, but mid 20's should be expected.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned