The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Junked: GVR4 leather seat set in NJ must pick up

NateCrisman

Seats went to the crusher with the shell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Free set of decent condition GVR4 seats. Drivers seat and the rear upper seat back need stitches redone along typical seams, but there aren't rips, so they can be fixed. Located at 1028 Rt 94, Blairstown, NJ 07825 Come and take them.

Condtions:
A: you must take all 4 pieces
B: you can't leave your old ones here
C: Im not shipping them, don't even ask.

I'd like them gone by the weekend, I seriously am out of space in the shop and can't save these. If they aren't picked up by the weekend, they go to the junkard with the rest of the scrap.

Last edited:

NateCrisman

O. Lmk for sure, I'll pull them out. If not, they go to crusher with the shell Friday afternoon.

alansupra94

Yeah I don't think I can make it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. I have work pretty late and it is a hike to get out to you. If my seats were in poop condition I would be all over this but the interior of this car is actually in really good condition.

James

Keep your website updated!!!

I just sent a friend from PA to your website 2 days ago looking for seats and it says you're out of stock do he got them elsewhere. He would have drove down to pick these up from you.

desant78

^being a large vr4 specific item, It's usually not worth his time to post this deal on the website. Only us vr4 guys would be interested, and the time-table was short, thus why he posted on the gvr4.org. Certain parts like this because of there size and cost just aren't worth saving over a long period of time.

James

He has seat on the site. They say "out of stock" lol

NateCrisman

Quoting James:
Keep your website updated!!!

I just sent a friend from PA to your website 2 days ago looking for seats and it says you're out of stock do he got them elsewhere. He would have drove down to pick these up from you.

Stuff that I'm giving away for free, Im frankly, not going to put that much effort into. If this seat set was worth SELLING, I would have pulled them and added to inventory like everything else. But they aren't worth money IMHO, hence I offered them up here quick and if no taker...they go to the scrapyard today.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned