The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Jonvr4

It makes me sad to post this about a member that has been here for this long (especially over $65) but it should be public knowledge. Doing safe, legitimate business on this board has become more and more difficult. People need to be able to trust long time members. Jon posted that he had 3 2g mas' with plugs that he needed to sell ASAP. We made a deal for the purchase of 2 MAS' and I paid him immediately. He told me they would go out right away. I needed one of these for a customers car. I try to support the board and give back to its members so I made the purchase through Jon instead of my normal source. Here we are a month down the road and he's made no effort to ship these out to me or communicate why there is a problem. "I'm busy" is a bullshit excuse, not an answer. If you're too busy to ship items that you advertise for sale, you shouldn't be selling them.

Sorry man, but they have been shipped already. I apologize for the delay, but being busy is a legitimate excuse. Especially when it's due to a new job.

No MAS' were ever recieved. Paypal has concluded the investigation in my favor and has refunded the $65 out of jonvr4's account.

Join the club.I paid $385 for an incomplete IC set up 3 months ago and have been getting no response from my posts or pms about getting a refund or the missing parts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Quote:
I am still waiting on a COP Plate i purchased may 8th, I have emailed you many times and you say you have sent, i have recieved nothing and no tracking number to prove shipping and than you say you will send another and give me a tracking number, still i recieve nothing. Where is the item? Just trying to get what i payed for.

I re-sent another coil plate.

GVR4Doug

Just wondering if you happened to sell that kit you have been trying to sell for over 2 years? Just wondering cause you are now making new kits and selling them so.

Whats up man?

Quote:

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #2T36604577790494V)

Sent to:
jonathan vigil
Email:
[email protected]
Payment Sent to:

[email protected]

Amount sent:
-$165.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$165.00 USD

Date:
Dec. 18, 2006
Time:
12:55:15 PST
Completed

Subject:
You have sent $165.00 USD to jonathan vigil with PayPal
Note:
GVR4doug sending money for intercooler piping!

Funding Type:
PayPal Funds
Funding Source:
$165.00 USD - PayPal Account

Well, due to all Jon's excuses and continual promises of delivering the goods, I've been putting this off for years (since January 2007). Jon never sent me parts for a GSX I was working on, and I ended up selling the car. So, instead of getting a refund, I agreed to accept parts for my Plymouth Colt. Jon finally delivered half of the parts (front brakes) last year, but the E8 FMIC and piping set has yet to be seen. I see that he has sent others out, but not mine.

I tried to be understanding of his job/life situations, but I do have limitations. I've sent him numerous reminders, and I continue to get excuses. Lately, all communication has ceased on his side.

My goal here is not to slam Jon, but to get my parts or equivalent funds. Also, I feel I need to warn others that they could be waiting years for Jon to deliver and still not receive the goods.

Others say they have been satisfied with Jon, but I am far from pleased.

GVR4Doug

Good luck to you Jesse I have pretty much just wrote that money of mine off at this point

GVR4Doug

Just updating this thread.. Jon refunded my money.. wait that was a dream. Nothing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned