The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

jnava

coyotes

Thanks Juan, received my datalogger cable in the mail yesterday. Assuming it works, Juan is a good seller! Ships fast, good communication. Do we really need to even say it at this point? Shop smart, shop Juan Mart

GSTwithPSI

Some of you may know Juan. He's kind of a big deal. I'd be willing to bet you all have probably bought something from him at some point, since he's basically Galant VR4 Walmart. If you need something, you should probably just send him a PM. Usually, he just magically grabs it from his Galant VR4 Walmart warehouse, and ships it to your door. He sent me another well packaged part quickly, and without hassle. Legit dude. Thanks again, Juan.

NDVR4

I received my headlights well packaged and fast delivery, already looking for more parts through him. Good Seller!

coyotes

Quoting coyotes:
Thanks Juan, received my datalogger cable in the mail yesterday. Assuming it works, Juan is a good seller! Ships fast, good communication. Do we really need to even say it at this point? Shop smart, shop Juan Mart

cable works no problem. Thanks Juan

gvr4_kid

Juan gave me a good deal on a set of jdm foglamps and a spare. His parts are fairly priced, neatly packed, and shipped right away. I highly recommend this guy. Looking forward to do business with him again.

EHmotorsports

all I can say is Juan is Juan hell of a guy! Parts trade went flawlessly. thank you Sir.

gvr4473

great seller super super fast shipping sent me tracking number an pics of packaging right off the bat will be buying from juan alot more thanks man the magazines showed up ceran wrapped to protect them an in perfect condition i recommend doing business with him /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Vader

Just completed my first purchase from Juan and let me tell you, it wont be the last! Juan is an exemplary member of our community, a staple if you will! He gave me a discounted price on an already killer deal! Shipped the package out promptly and well protected. It showed up two days later just as expected. DO NOT hesitate to buy from him. I know i wont when the time comes again!

BENE38A

Juan bought some fogs from me, easy to deal with great communication. Would buy/sell from Juan anytime

1307nv

I just got more stuff from Juan, fast shipping, packed well and as always great communication during the transaction!!

AllanL

communication: excellent!

shipping: very quick delivery!

awaiting some more parts from him!

thanks Juan!

PC_Talon

Got some amber corners recently. Shipped promptly and packed well.
Thanks Juan!

-Paul

MarW90GSX

Just purchased a Eterna grille from him and as usual great prices fast shipping and awesome communication! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ApexHunter

Great guy to deal with. I have purchased from and sold to Juan. Looking forward to the next transaction, thanks!!

turbofonz

Will definitely do business again if he has the random ass part that I need.

LIV4PSI

Bought some cam gears, Juan not only shipped them promptly but this time made sure not to send one to Shane haha

Good seller with a steady supply of rare parts

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned