The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

JDM grille badge

pmp285

Quoting MMCVR4:
Are the fender side markers standard on the Super Saloons or did you add them on?

i just added them... came from a 89 lancer

here in phil, we still get power windows and 14 inchers... all power as they say

misterfixit

any phil members with brocures they can scan?/sell?

Rich

Quoting misterfixit:
Super saloons were never sold in europe, just the middle east, asia, HK and NZ

Well we bought ours new here in Cyprus, Europe back in 89 ( I was a kid) . So super saloons were sold in europe, at least in some countries. Ours is a 1.8L Carb, with A/C, electric windows and mirrors etc. We still have it.

Paul

misterfixit

i think cyprus came under gcc market. I broke a 1.6 handle power window car from cyprus, but didn't record the vin. was defo not a 17 digit iso vin. Had two bulb corners, with complete amber lenses (i did post pics of these) and the other thing i kept off the car was a fold sideways centre armrest cup holder thing and headlights that didn't take halogen bulbs.

I'd definately like to see the phil brochures and any later new zealand brochures.

Rich

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned