The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

It's Done

atc250r

Staff member
I'd love to KC but I don't think its financially feasible right now. I figured that by now the 2003's would be down in the $12,000 range but they seem to be holding their value a little too well for my budget.

John

G

Staff member
I know of a clean 3 fs in socal for 14k if you want, guaranteed no rust.

atc250r

Staff member
Thanks for the offer. If I do go the Ebo route I'm going to have to wait until after I do a complete part out of my GVR4 in order to have the down payment for it. The more I think about it the more I'm tempted to do it. I'm going to crunch some numbers tonight for a part out of my car and see where that'd put me for a down payment.

Damn you KC!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

John

gtluke

damn john that sucks!
don't leave us
and by us i mean me

atc250r

Staff member
I'm not going anywhere. I'm just sitting on the couch making a list of all the parts on my car worth selling. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

John

gtluke

i consider that leaving me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

atc250r

Staff member
Sorry dude. Maybe I should get a four eye. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Gordian79

Quoting blacksheep:
Time for an Evo, John...Its time. Lets do this - take my hand and we'll walk together. Have faith in me, son! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

+1 kc the only thing i miss about galant is that if it was seen on the road and someone on here saw it their would be a post up in here.with ebo spend about 3k and get into 11s on stock motor and drive the bitch home with ac blowing.i cringed everytime i launched galant at the track.

There is NO comparison to the GVR4. I drive my friend's MR from time to time, it's stock engine/turbo runs 11.8s, and starts up every morning.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned