The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Introduction

Well I know this is sort of backwards because I came on here right away and was so active that I skipped my introduction.

I purchased Nukefission's 1991 76/2000. I have owned 2 91 Eagle Talon TSI AWD's before this and blew them both up!
I couldn't bring myself to get another one and purchased a 2004 Subaru Forester XT Auto for my wife and I. I looked at that vehicle
from every performance angle and it just seemed too expensive to get fast due to the Auto transmissions high shift points and the TD04
turbo. Don't get me wrong, I like the low end of the vehicle, the AWD and the turbo, but I needed something more flexible.

I turned that one over to the wife so now we both have winter capable AWD vehicles.

My plans for this vehicle are to turn it into a 12 second vehicle on pump gas based around the Big 16g that it already has and restore it to
as close to mint condition as possible.

The car already has plenty of stuff on it...that is just the way I like it. I am just going to take it easy on this one and take time with it since it's not going to be my DD.

No pics right now, they will come as it gets prettier.

Last edited by a moderator:

fivestardsm

Quoting blkchr91:

No pics right now, they will come as it gets prettier.

I have some /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ...

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts