The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

interior panels not working

dsm10o0

this happened randomly but the windows, sunroof, door locks, fan controls etc stopped working. All the fuses checked out good, no burnt out ones. The gauges work when the car is on. When the key is on acc no lights on the gauges but when on the on position, only the normal lights that come on without some light.

dunno what to check. Anyone got suggestions?

Maybe check that all the plugs leading to the doors are in, as some cars need the whole circut to work. Or pop the colum cover and look if anything is unplugged, Maybe look at the junction near the ecu where everything plugs in. Other than that haven't a clue.

mistaVR4

Also try checking all the relays related to interior lighting, and everything else you've mentioned. I believe they are located under the drivers side under dash (not fuse box), and on the passenger side relay/fusible link box's where the stock battery is? Worth a try..

Here's a link I just found from Toybreaker that refers to some of the places I suggested checking link

Good luck.

Last edited:

dsm10o0

I've tried everything besides the relays, checked over everything and nothing is unplugged. Which relays should check/change?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts