The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

indiana roll call

im just curious how many gvr4 there are in indiana im located in columbus i know of one other one in my area

rdomeck

I'm in Indy.....#692/1000

Quoting omertaitalia:
mine came from indiana, currently in california

hell of a trip hahaha

IncorpoRatedX

I've got two on the north side.

my room mate had 3, now he has none but one of his coworkers own one of them. another friend of mine up here owns 2, neither run though. There's a local up here that owns 1 and it's been on jack stands in his garage for almost it's entire life. I think it has around 30,000 miles on it. I havent seen it, only heard about it, supposedly the transmission is messed up, go figure...

any of u guys wouldnt no where i could find a hood and or the small trim peice by the pass rear tire would ya those are the only downsides on my car would love to find them locally

i honestly dont no if that what i mean lol small trim peice right in front of rear tire

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned