The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

im getting mine up and runing again finally

bob92vr4

so its been about two years of jsb now i know i suck. but i finally got around to getting the galant up and runing again its gonna head to my buddys shop here to get a whole new set up we are gonna redo the intercooler piping civic half rad and new hand made exhaust mani and intake mani i will try to post pics as we go along. its already got a t3/t4 set up with a 57 trim on it but i got a t70 and i think thats gonna end up in there too we will see gonna do an e85 set up as well.

curtis

E-85 + T70 = 800hp.......... me like.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned