The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

I'm a noob. 383/2000, pics and mod plans inside

Lostkoz

*update*

All fab work is completed, just got the car back, still need to tune it, install Evo seats and waiting for custom led headlights to be completed. Sorry for the dark pics.

Evolv23

Lostkoz, I'm running K-Sports as well. How did you mount the front brake lines? Any pics? Having issues myself. Was curious what you did. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Lostkoz

I'll have to go back and look, don't remember off the top of my head. I purchased the car from a good buddy who installed them.

Might be a dumb question but did you get the galant specific k sports?

Last edited:

4Grim

Nice man...definitely looks like a clean build. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Fish

You've made a lot of progress on this so far and everything is looking great. I almost feel like driving to Boise to see it. Have you put in the new seats yet?

Lostkoz

Thanks man it's coming along nicely

I haven't put the seats in yet. Need to buy brackets for the front and figure out what to do with the rear to make it fit. Cars in the body shop getting the door fixed, had a small issue unloading it off the trailer, and I'm contemplating having them repaint the car.

If you are ever in the Boise area hit me up man

Lostkoz

Bought an Evo 9 rs, extremely clean car and well taken care of. Has some nice tasteful mods, brand new FP green turbo, thought I'd share a few pics.

Last edited:

Lostkoz

I know it's not galant related info.

But it's a Mitsubishi and I figured you guys would appreciate it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts