The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

iceman69510

OldHairyBastard

Great guy but he is getting older and starting to forget to cash the checks people send him in the mail.---LOL

Thanks again Dave!!!

Im a little late posting this, but I just want to say hes a great friend in this community. He went out of his way to find a part for me. I can always count on him!

Lancer99

Did a parts swap with him on Friday went smoothy. He came to pick up the motor and hopefully it didnt fall off the the carrier you had!

Struc

Bought some more 4G64 parts from me, and as expected, the transaction went perfectly. Even rounded up the transaction.

Thanks again.

Rausch

Great guy here- Awesome host, looked out for the One Lap guys, and put myself and Hertz up for the night.

Thanks again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Terry Posten

Total CLASS ACT.

Can't say enough about Dave or his family. Mitsubishi is lucky they have him as a representative.

I just wish there was a way for us to "put in a good word" for him.

4nmscle

i needed a adapter harness with a quickness. i gave him a short deadline and got it to me the day before i had to have it. thanks bro.

Harness made it all the way to Scotland without problems... quick too..

Much appreciated

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Didn't overppay him, he didn't ask enough because HE is so nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

iceman69510 helped me to get some stock cams and ship them to sweden for me! The packing was excellent and communication was super!

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Thanks, Wolfgang. You deserve a good guy post too. I'll go look for it now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

EgonOlsen

Bought 1 of his MAS adapters. Excellent service. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4Grim

Bought pedals from iceman. Very smooth transaction and awsome condition product..

Thank you!

DynastyLCD

also bought pedal covers from iceman. quick and easy - awesome to deal with! thanks again!

maroonmetallic

One more good guy for this fellow. (Great salesman too!)
The pedal covers arrived fairly soon after he finsihed talking me into a set.

Thanks!

-Shawn

ktmrider

Got a 1g to EVO MAF harness from him.

Beautiful part, shipped quickly. Thanks again!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned