The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hyundai VC leaking...

Spyke169

Where is the PCV from? I got 1 from napa for my 2g because I was leaking out of my oil cap, didn't fix it at all, took the PCV off and blew into it on the barbed side, blew right through, took it back to napa, showed them and they gave me a new one, b4 installing it on the car I blew on the barb side again, and got air out the other side, not as much as the first but still it leaked. I went to Mitsu dealer and got a pcv from them, fixed the problem! If you have a hand pump i would take the pcv off your car, pump by hand how much pressure you are running and see if the valve holds.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts