The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How to adjust foglights?

Ok, I searched but couldn't find anything telling me how do to this. How do you adjust your foglights to point up a little more? I turn on my foglights and they point at the ground so close in front of me that I can't even see the beam from inside the car. I know there's a screw on the side of the housing, which direction would I turn it to raise the beam?

dsmless

I just put a sweater over the regular headlight so you dont get the glare off it and throw you off,and your one fog light is isolated, and started turning the screww untill i got it to were I felt was a good range so just do some trial and error youll get it

yep, pretty much blew an axle last night though on my epic break in cruise though lol, pickin up a new one tomorrow and throwing it in real quick, then she'll be good to go!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned