The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How I got home on saturday

4thStroke

Surprise!

I was accelerating up to speed, only pushing about 10psi through the DSM76 (bolt on HTA 3076) and suddenly something let go.

I got the tranny out just a few minutes ago. I broke the input shaft.

And a photo of Brianawd from a few weeks back. He's the one telling me I'm number 1. Or would that be number 2?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

Is that your house with a 3 car garage? Nice! Input shaft ain't that bad. Fix it and get that baby back on the road. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

IncorpoRatedX

who's brian's boyfriend? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Brianawd

Nice.

Oh and the boyfriend is My friend Dallas. I was still fu-king hammerd when that pic was taken.

4thStroke

Quoting 3of1000:
Is that your house with a 3 car garage? Nice! Input shaft ain't that bad. Fix it and get that baby back on the road. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

It's my parents house. That picture only tells part of the story.

I'm hoping it didnt send metal through the gears. I really dont want to be spending more money on this thing. Maybe it's time to turn down the boost for a while.

Brianawd

Quote:
Mark, before that they locked themselves in the guest house. I had to break that party up

Ask mark what happens when you get drunk as sh*t around pos guys and pass the f*** out. He should still have pics from the Halloween party. Because of that you find a place to hide when is time to pass the f*** out.

4thStroke

Dude, I passed out wayyyyy before you and nobody touched me. Come on now.

Shoes on = fair game to be destroyed.
Shoes off = intentional, leave them alone.

POS plays by different rules, evidently. This is not POS.

Mom found the jammed up garbage disposal yesterday. She was already on a rampage and flipped out. I played dumb and went and grabbed the allen keys. I should have done that wayyyyy sooner. All is well, now.

Last edited:

turbowop

Quoting Brianawd:

Ask mark what happens when you get drunk as sh*t around pos guys and pass the f*** out. He should still have pics from the Halloween party. Because of that you find a place to hide when is time to pass the f*** out.

True. I've had my fair share of Sharpie drawings done to my body to prove what happens when you pass out early around POS crew.

Brianawd

Quote:
Dude, I passed out wayyyyy before you and nobody touched me. Come on now.

Shoes on = fair game to be destroyed.
Shoes off = intentional, leave them alone.

POS plays by different rules, evidently. This is not POS.

Mom found the jammed up garbage disposal yesterday. She was already on a rampage and flipped out. I played dumb and went and grabbed the allen keys. I should have done that wayyyyy sooner. All is well, now.

I don't trust any one when I'm going to pass the f*** out. Better safe than Sharpied

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned