The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

How do I know what # of 2000 My GVR4 is?

I've searched the forum, googled etc and haven't found a definite answer.

The previous owner did not know what number it was and the car did not come with any #/2000 marked items.

My VIN ends in 06411

Sorry if this has been asked a million times... I just haven't been able to find the answer.

Thanks

No correspondance to vin num. The plaques were just slapped on in no order on the boats. The only hope is if your vin is in the iceman registry before somebody ganked it.

Diego

crankwalk would be correct-o-mundo. Each car was just randomly numbered they never kept a record of what number when to what vin... If you look down at the bottom of this page you can find/go to HERTZ's page an get a nice freshen-up course on these fun cars.....Welcome btw. You should learn lots here.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned