The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

HORSEPOWER FREAKS

G

Staff member
click

Worst company ever ! Do not buy anything from these clowns. They swear everything is in stock, but nothing is in stock ! I needed a part right away & they said they have it, so i ordered it. I needed it to ship the same day, 3 days later i get a tracking # emailed to me & it's being drop shipped from the manufacturer.

Then when i get it, it's the wrong part because their website has wrong info on it. So i contact them to send me a call tag & they say no, it's on my dime to send back. Such a lame company w/ shitty customer service. Not sure why i even considered them in the first place. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/banghead.gif

AWDnot2

Call your card company and have them do a charge back.

steve

^ I'm allowing the 1 advice post, but lets leave it at that. Remember this forum is for others to post their bad experiences with the same vendor. Obviously Roger's intention is to help and I appreciate that. I just don't want this thread to turn to commentary. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks.

I had a TERRIBLE experience with Horsepowerfreaks about 6 months ago but wasn't active on the board at that time so I never posted a bad guy thread. The situation was very similar. I saw a part on their site that no one else had and I needed it by Friday (it was Mon. or Tues. I believe). I called to confirm that it was in stock, was put on hold and then told it was. I gave them my shipping necessities and they agreed, told me no problem. Friday came and went nothing, called Mon., Tues. and Weds. and was assured I'd be sent a tracking number, was assured it was shipped. Friday I got a tracking number that said it was drop shipped that morning from Manufacturer just as described above. The kicker was it wasn't even the correct Manufacturer. (They shipped me a K&N filter and I believe it was supposed to be an Apexi)

When I got my CC statment it turns out that not only did they accidentally overcharge me on the part, but then charged me a 25% restocking fee. When I called to fix I got immense attitude and eventully had to raise my voice at customer service. They fixed the incorrect charge and removed the restocking fee but only after probably 25 minutes of extremely aggitated complaining.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned