The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hidden Treasure...Found w/ Pics

eterna

makes me want to pull my carpet up and see what i can get.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif
very nice find...

Gordian79

wow thats amazing!Make sure you keep it in a safe place.like in a safe with all your important documents lol

iLLeffeKt vr-4

I had to pull the carpet on the driver's side today to run a new trunk release cable and found a crap load of pennies, dimes, quarters, four 10mm deep sockets, one short 10mm socket, one 12mm wrench and few screws. I can't wait to take off the carpet on the passenger side now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

turbowop

When I first pulled my carpet out all I found was a couple pieces of old popcorn. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Nice find.

cody

i havent pulled the carpet yet but when i pulled out the center section of the tail lights to have the trunk painted, the original mitsubishi factory key fell out from behind. worked out great considering my son broke my only other key in half a few weeks later.

CarRacer

When I use to race in some of the street car based classes we found some crazy stuff under carpets. My dad bought an old car off an employee. We found a metal pipe for weed. "Glad I fired that guy a while ago" was what pops said. Also, we bought a car from a racing buddy that runs a junk yard. He buys cars from police auctions. The car we got had 3 bullet holes in it. We found a clip of home made 9mm hollow points. Someone had taken a knife to each bullet. Anyways, good find under your carpet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That's pretty sweet. All I found under my carpet was a Cheeto wrapped in cat hair /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

pachood_1953

All I found was 2 pieces of packaged Japanese candy when I peeled up some of my carpet under the rear seats /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Great find man!

Nice find /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Tomorrow I'm going to check mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

IncorpoRatedX

I bet you could get it more clean than that! but that's awesome it was under there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

i found 2 checks that were void from 1994 under my carpet from an attorney. one was for $1900, and the other for $1.85. i threw them away and my mom asked why there were 2 checks in the garbage can

Last edited by a moderator:

DR1665

Awesome! Last time I pulled the seats and carpet out of a Mitsubishi, I found a bright red thong. It was funny because I bought the Eclipse from a good friend of mine and both he and his wife were really tall. Bow chikka bow-bow!

Otherwise, just some red mardis gras beads in the center console of my Galant. Also, a french fry, which looked surprisingly new, despite obviously being more than three years old. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

The more you do it the longer it stays shiny.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Good find!

dewman

Quote:
a french fry, which looked surprisingly new, despite obviously being more than three years old.

I think Supersize Me said it has something to do with the all the salt McDonalds,along with other places put on them.

Quote:
Awesome! Last time I pulled the seats and carpet out of a Mitsubishi, I found a bright red thong. It was funny because I bought the Eclipse from a good friend of mine and both he and his wife were really tall. Bow chikka bow-bow!

Otherwise, just some red mardis gras beads in the center console of my Galant. Also, a french fry, which looked surprisingly new, despite obviously being more than three years old. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

Could be an interesting story behind this.....

Maybe the PO drove the car to NO to party at Mardis Gras hence the beads. On the way there he stopped at Mcdonalds for a meal and dropped some fries between the seat and console. Upon fishing them out he missed one. Once to NO and while partying he threw beads to a hooker that was wearing a red thong. They hooked up in the back seat of what is now your Galant and the hooker accidentally left her thong behind, or maybe purposely to mark her territory. The thong wasn't spotted by the stuffer until he arrived back home when luckily he noticed it before the SO did so he shoved it between the seatback to hide his guilt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

boostedinaz

Quote:
Could be an interesting story behind this.....

Maybe the PO drove the car to NO to party at Mardis Gras hence the beads. On the way there he stopped at Mcdonalds for a meal and dropped some fries between the seat and console. Upon fishing them out he missed one. Once to NO and while partying he threw beads to a hooker that was wearing a red thong. They hooked up in the back seat of what is now your Galant and the hooker accidentally left her thong behind, or maybe purposely to mark her territory. The thong wasn't spotted by the stuffer until he arrived back home when luckily he noticed it before the SO did so he shoved it between the seatback to hide his guilt.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Brian touched hooker panties. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned