The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Hey guys ...

I'm David Savidia, owner of BOSS Innovations, Tacoma, WA. I've been a lurker for who knows how many years, and it's about that time that I got on here and mingle.
I've got two builds that are taking place at the shop, that I hope will interest you. The first is Sergio's 92 Galant GSX to VR4 conversion with a built 2.3l, and the second is Tim Reed's 92 Galant VR4 full restoration and engine/trans build.
I will be doing a build thread for both of these cars, and I am excited to get into them. Both cars are lengthy builds, with Sergio's at 6 months, and Tim's at a full year.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my intro, and will talk with you guys soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

- David

Whoodoo

Welcome welcome. I look forward to following your build threads. I guess because I can't afford to start diving into my own car, I can live vicariously through everyone else who does.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Seems like some guys are curious about the shop. We do have a website, www.boss-innovations.com, that's still being updated to a new version. You're more than welcome to check us out.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to the org.
This very well might be another epic build thread. Look forward to seeing your work.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned