The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

hey from CT

DynastyLCD

hey guys, long time lurker, figured id put up a hello thread. on the lookout for a clean GVR4, had a buncha DSM's, use the trader section often. building a 92 TSi with a 2.3 and maybe a 6776, and drive a 92 GSX with a 3052 on the daily. thanks for the space!

Welcome to the org.....kinda! You've been here since 06, just in hiding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Good luck on finding a gvr4. There a whole different animal than the dsm's.

DynastyLCD

haha yeah i have been in hiding... better yet, ive been in hiding with no money to buy a galant! my dream is to build a clean white one with a 3586. back in 06, i checked out brent kuz's belieze green GVR4 that josh mowery used to own. that definetly snowballed into a serious love for dsm's/GVR4's/mitsubishis in general. thanks for the warm welcome!

"my dream is to build a clean white one"
The whites not only the sexiest, but the fastest too. Good luck

frank1

welcome

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned