The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

haltech managment

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has used a haltech plug and play loom for vr4 on an e6x before?
thanks.

brisvr4

Have a chat to APC in Slacks Creek mate.
They are a Haltech dealer.
APC

those people dynoed my car originally they should be good with Mitsubishi tuning.
thanks guys

i have a haltech e6x plugin kit for my galant
got it done at APC... i didnt think much of thier tune though
thing was so rich blew enough black smoke our the exhaust under full load
i was reported to the smokey vehicle hotline

haltech's are nice.. expensive but nice.. "i was reported to the smokey vehicle hotline" wow they actually have one of those in AU? thats insane.

Gordian79

how are they expensive?they are cheaper then aem garbage that starts when ever it wants.

I've allways seen them at the 2000+ dollar range, i could be wrong or that could just be the top of the line kit, either way its still kick ass, as i like the feature of using the LED dash seperate.

bazeng

In usd, it should be about $1000 shipped???

They are decent ECU's... I'm running an Autronic and hopefully Motec in the AMG... Haltech was my 3rd choice..

Ive been in a car with the autronic and liked it alot.. very smooth but i have never tuned one. The kid was getting out of the game and sold it off with the harness and ecu cheap cheap.. kind of kicking myself in the ass now over it. I think if i went to a standalone it would probbly be the autronic.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned