The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

gvr4 work

how do you know this car oldmau?

i Painted my grill. but dont have fogs anymore...

2011-05-20151850.jpg

Brunoboy

But I have fogs now lmfao

GSNT

Are my eye deceiving me or is your front bumper higher on the driver side? 1901/2000 that I just bought has a tilted bumper and yours kind of looks like it has the same thing.

fuel

looks like it's had a shunt to the front as the driver's side headlamp and grille look out of alignment like the bumper too.

GSNT

Yeah, exactly like mine. I don't know whats messed up yet. Once I get it back from the PDR guy, I'm gonna get in there and some some adjusting!

its an illusion.. the cover is wavy on the top and the garnish is slightly off.. i had to fix the headlight and the corner mounting.. im really just not that into fixing it because the paint is new and i dont want to mess it all up!!

so havent done much to it.. but had a DSM moment and lost my clutch.. and its been having starting isssues and i have a shelf of parts to put on so away i go!.. first think is the damn 4ws.. it works fine and doesnt leak but im not a fan! and ive got a LSD for it so it must go.. anyone need good 4ws parts?
2011-06-14183709.jpg

have to replace one ebrake cable as its broken at the handle.
decided to fab my own exhaust and make copies of it as well and make it so it breaks down into two pieces so look for those in the FS section soon.
visual difference between 1g and gvr4 stock exhausts.

2011-06-14185403.jpg

changing manifolds to 2g ported and porting my small 16g housing and fabing my own FMIC setup using an evo8 intercooler. i think i will make a few kits of this too if it works out as well as i hope!!!
and much more to do. got my 2g greddy intake pipe from english today so my 2g maf swap will be done and i got my injectors comming soon so i can put in my chip! yay!

updates to come soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned