The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GSX_TC's Galant VR4 Build Thread #550/2000 (Samara)

GSX_TC

Thanks guys! It was 24k

prove_it

Loan sharks don't care. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jesus_Negros

Quoting turbowop:
I'm kinda surprised a bank would lend money for a grey market car. Let alone one that is 25years old. Cool car, nonetheless. Congrats!

They're probably getting on board with this import craze. Especially since lots of very wanted cars are 25yrs old this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

GSX_TC

Quoting turbowop:
I'm kinda surprised a bank would lend money for a grey market car. Let alone one that is 25years old. Cool car, nonetheless. Congrats!

Thank you Sir! That means a lot coming from you and I appreciate you saying that man.

minneSNOWta

Congrats Mike. What are your plans for it?

GSX_TC

Thanks man, first I'll do all the maintenance, then freshen up a bunch of stuff, then get bronze TE37's, Full stainless custom exhaust, straight pipe as usual, then save up for a top mount, HKS T51r Kai, Haltech ECU, etc etc you know basically everything lol. It'll take time though because Ill be paying for her as we go still so I don't wanna get too carried away till I pay it off.

For now, I'll just enjoy the car the way it is currently and take her to every meet/car event I can. I'm leaning towards the name "Tanya" for her. Plates prob gonna be Marine Corps plates that say "OMG GTR" haha

prove_it

Haha nice. Good job spending a bit more and getting the GTR and not a NA base or GTS. I've always loved the R32 looks.

Have you figured out what insurance to use? I'm curious as most companies will be clueless.

ApexHunter

Congrats dude, that's really cool that you're going for it. That one looks pretty clean too. A lot of the 89s/90s that i've seen since they turned 25 have been pretty gross.

GSX_TC

Quoting prove_it:
Haha nice. Good job spending a bit more and getting the GTR and not a NA base or GTS. I've always loved the R32 looks.

Have you figured out what insurance to use? I'm curious as most companies will be clueless.

Thanks man yeah it had to be a GTR, might go with haggarty for the insurance.

Thanks everyone!

GVR47111K

Peanut butter and Jelly!

Guy I know just bought a R32 GTS T 4 door that was up on CL for 10k.

Congrads Mike!

GSX_TC

Thanks man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

GSX_TC

Thanks, it's nearly finished, I just have another last bit to pay off this payday then I should have it the following week. Here are a few pics of he last I saw:

GSX_TC

Yeah! What am I doing??????!!!

EHmotorsports

Nice Ebo Br4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

slugsgomoo

I hope that CNC copy of DVDT fab's manifold isn't costing you more than the actual DVDT... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

l5IGavV.jpg

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned