The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Good Guy - Strokin4dr

Viento

Ryan is really perfect guy , Good communication , super fast shipping , Highly recommended to everyone and i hope to deal with him more again in future .

minneSNOWta

Great to work with. Transaction went smoothly.

GSTwithPSI

Strokin4dr sold me an ECMlink V3 setup for my new project. I wish all sellers were as easy to deal with as Ryan. Fast communication, fast shipping, and a great deal. Ryan parted his car on Saturday, I received my ECU/V3 setup on Monday. Not many guys put parts at your door in 2 days. He even threw in a few free gvr4.org stickers to sweeten the deal!!! Thanks Ryan!

GSX_TC

Bought some bumpers from this guy and he shipped them to me via greyhound express and wrapped them up very very well, and was nice enough to give me info about the whole process. Very nice and easy to deal with, thanks again Ryan.

mistaVR4

Ryan is an excellent person to deal with! Superb communication, packing, and lightning fast shipping!!!

Thanks a lot Ryan, will definitely do business with you anytime.

-Steve

Last edited:

Got my cable from Ryan quickly and in great shape. He included some free stuff too. Thanks.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Time for a new post in here. Did another deal with Ryan, provided parts as requested and shipped them on schedule as he said. Thumbs up again. Thanks.

slugsgomoo

my fog light covers came in a few days ago, but I forgot to sign in here. Since the car is being stored at my parents right now, I haven't put them on, but they look real spiffy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

galantgti

Perfect seller and a real pleasure to do business with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

T3mp0r

+1 for a good guy. Fast communication. Fast to get the item shipped. I bought the last set of bushings for a 3000gt shifter he had for sale.

Thanks!

91vr4auto

Ryan strikes again! Hooked me up with some brand new 4-bolt axles. Excellent communication especially considering the time zone difference. Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts