The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Garfield @ Tunersnation

minneSNOWta

After 12 hours of filing a dispute, he refunded my money. Apparently, he pays closer attention to his paypal, than email or phone.

Guys,
I hit a rough patch in the road of life & just barely getting back on my feet. Partly becuase of a bad car accident I was involved in last year, customers owing thousands for work done on their cars & one particular bad decision I made to help someone out of a serious jam which is now costing me double in some cases tripple.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delays & lack of communication. If you would like a refund please let me know or if you want me to still ship the order I can do that. I obviously can't ship and or refund all orders at the same time so I ask that you work with me on getting this accomplished. I didn't want to continue making empty promises then find out at the last minute I can't follow thorugh becuase something didn't come through on my end. I wanted to respond to everyone when I had something positive.

I've started to ship & or refund orders. It was never my intentions not to ship any of the outstanding orders. Brandon your Tein Camber Plates will go out today & I'll send you the tracking #. I do have some bushings on backorder that will start to go out next week. I've responded to all PM's & replied to some emails.

Again, please accept my sincerest apologizies for the delays & thanks for your patience & understanding. I've always been a strong supporting member on this forum & am always there to help others in any way I can. You guys have been very kind to me & I appreciate it.

Garfield

Last edited by a moderator:

Quoting 1qkfwd:
I to have ordered an extrude honed intake manifold in mid December. Same thing happened and he said it will ship out. It's now end of January and still no intake. Called quite a few times no response. Sent a pm on dsmlink where we originally talked about the intake no reply. Sent an email today and waiting.

Justin,
I got your intake manifold out on the 1st & the tracking info was sent to you via email. I also sent you a PM today. I apologize for the delays & thanks for your understanding.

1qkfwd

I have received the intake. After finally get in contact with you about this via email, you stuck to it and made things right. Thank you. I appreciate you comin through.

IncorpoRatedX

Still waiting for my calendars... it's f***ing MARCH MAN, COME ON!!

What a joke.

Street Surgeon

I finally received my camber plates, it took forever but they have arrived.

Chase

Im gettin irritated myself now. Ordered rotors and a fuel line kit a week ago. Got no tracking so I messaged him. He said the order was abandoned but had the money. Told him I need the parts and i wasnt sure why it said abandone since the payment went through and now no answer for a few days. I don't have time for this. My pads are shot and rotors are warped. I need my parts or a refund ASAP.

Yes come on Garfield, Where is my Exaust System???? It has only been 5 months since i ordered & paid for it!!! What a bloody joke,

I placed an order for subframe and mustache bar bushings back in January and added a set of 8 piece SS brake lines to the order shortly there after. This is my daily driver and I tore the thing down to install and now I get no response when calling, emailing, or messaging. I would much rather come to some kind of agreement before I go and try to get the money back. Please get back to me with some kind of response ASAP.

steve

I suggest you take whatever action you can to get your funds back, rather than waiting on GW. If you wait too long, you will be SOL. Cover yourself rather than giving the benefit of the doubt to anyone else at this point.

Just disputed the PayPal charge but my first order for the bushings were with a debit card on the site so i hope he can work something out for that. I would even be fine with taking something else of equal value that I could either use or sell to get my money back. I just wish there was a way to talk to him in person to work this out.

Chase

He won't respond to you. I've tried every angle too. I disputed and then upped it to a claim as soon as I could. I don't have time for these BS games.

Hi Garfield.
I accept your apologies !
Have you shipped my order 6120 from 02/02/12 ?
Not received and no reply from my emails !

Let me know
Thanks
Remy

Chase

Got mine back through a PayPal claim. Only way I was getting a refund. Hopefully he decides to have a conscience and either refunds you others or sends you your parts. Good luck all. Probably going to need it.

Scientist

I have tried to remain as calm as possible on the matter. Up until recently i have been in constant communication with him, I've recieved a large amount of what i've ordered but quite a bit of my order still remains unfulfilled. I know he has fallen under very great hardship Since his car accident, which i could understand.

*Update* spoke with him recently. We came to an arrangement that I am satisfied with. He won't be able to visit the board as he doesn't have Internet or phone service as of late

Last edited:

Same here. Out of $175 for camber plates. Still waiting for my refund...

Dave H.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts