The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant VR4 Specific Products

Scientist

its basically a set of wires that plug on one end to the factory harness and the other end plugs into the ecu. It can be used for extending the factory harness or for wiring accessories in. Some of them come pre-made to work with Super AFCs, E-manages etc. or some come pre-labeled so you can know which wire is which at a quick glance.

Boomslang and Autosport wiring currently makes for the evo and a lot of other cars. Fields in japan makes one for our cars but its very difficult to get your hands on

So what else suspension wise would you guys like to see? I might take on this triangulated front brace in the next few weeks. Would there be interest in this product or am i wasting my time because everyone is buying the 50 buck 1g front braces? Any input would be great.

turbowop

I'm not sure how worthwhile a triangulated strut brace would be with our flimsy-as-sh*t firewalls. Have you guys ever seen the thing flex when disengaging a stiff clutch? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

turbowop

Things I'd like to see:

A decent lip kit for either the USDM or JDM front bumper.

Some type of seat bracketry to fit aftermarket bottom mount or side mount seats.

A pre-bent main hoop for starting a cage.

Some fender flares that are about half the size as those ones on that maroon JDM car that has pics floating around.

KT

LS1 motor mounts

BoostedAWD91

Quoting turbowop:
I'm not sure how worthwhile a triangulated strut brace would be with our flimsy-as-sh*t firewalls. Have you guys ever seen the thing flex when disengaging a stiff clutch? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

+1

A lip is in the works, just hush hush for now as it's taking some time to get it going /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedTwo

Those spikes that extend horizontally out from the centers of my wheels at the push of a button? No? Just me then?

Last edited:

I agree James Bond features like spikes coming out from wheels and rocket launchers from my plates would be first on my list as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mountaineerjeff

^^^^sign me up too, but first id take a 3piont strutbar

^ I've got that covered if anybody is interested. They come with bushings and there's 3 different choices for stiffness.

fivestardsm

Quoting RvlutionMtrsport:
^ I've got that covered if anybody is interested. They come with bushings and there's 3 different choices for stiffness.

Interestred, what are your terms??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

Seriously tho, I looked on your link and didnt find anything. Price? pics?

Sorry they're not on the website. It's about $400 for all 4 mounts. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

fivestardsm

^^Cool.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Would there be any interest in upper aluminum radiator mounts with the rubber bushings in them?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned