The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant VR4 goes 218mph

"So I guess none of us has the fastest color now."

^ what do you mean? that was a long backroad i was on though by the way lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

strokin4dr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif wtf man it was buck o six. jeez ;]

lmao i thought you were joking about how cheap my car was =] my bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

you want a video of me goin 105. ha . lol nope i refuse to take it over 70 now. im afraid its gonna break. lol i need it to get me through college

rheckert

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gifjust stop typing GSR...
218 in a rally car is DAM fast!

kartorium

Speaking of high speeds, and GSR's top speed. His top speed is about where my car actually starts to feel good. The suspension and HP response actually isn't even that sweet till you hit 100 or so, then you really start notice that its not your grandma's grocery getter anymore.

Anyone else notice that? Whenever I drive back home from seattle really really late at night the car feels perfect somewhere between 100 and 110. Amazing steering feel, great response from suspension and power almost instantly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited:

turbowop

If I'm just cruising down I-90 on the way home from Seattle, I have a really hard time just doing 70mph, or even 75mph. The car just wants to go over 80. What I really like is the grades between Yakima and Ellensburg. Passing cars up steep grades at 110mph with the turbo whining when they're struggling at 70mph is awesome. And we still have more power to boot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:

Hertz

Staff member
I know that Kart and Wop are just talking about hypothetical situations, we do not condone breaking the speed limit on public roads.

GSR: you've been warned.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

cOmpressor

I can't believe those rims hold up at 200+

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned