The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Galant VR-4 Facebook Group

EMX5636

I got invited to a Galant VR4 group but it appears to me mostly overseas. I guess I'll bite and join this one as well.

DSMGVR4

rmontalvo, are you rich who used to sell dsm parts online back in like 1999 or 2000 from florida? I remember I ordered a ton of stuff from you back in the day and got me good deal on the AGX group buy and s16G. If so, good to see you are still into these things.
John

raptorWagon

Quoting fuel:
Quoting raptorreed:
I only post on the gvr4 FB group to blame Fuel for breaking the forums every now and then lol.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

It's all fun and games buddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif, unless you're turbo Negro stuck in afcrapistan lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

rmontalvo23

Quote:
rmontalvo, are you rich who used to sell dsm parts online back in like 1999 or 2000 from florida? I remember I ordered a ton of stuff from you back in the day and got me good deal on the AGX group buy and s16G. If so, good to see you are still into these things.

Hey DSMGVR4,
Yes I am in fact that same Richard that owned TheDSMShop.com way back in 1999 - 2001. I actually got that Domain name back about 2 years ago. Been sitting on it waiting to see if i get inspired to start making / selling DSM parts again. I got my old crew back together when I bought this current Galant (330/1000) and we started wrenching in the old Garage where we started the website back in the day.

Never thought anyone would remember me from those days. We did sell a sh*t ton of AGX, 16g's, our Mutt Turbos and our own brand of exhaust systems. Funny thing is I saw someone here post a car for sale that had a MUTT 1 turbo on it and it was still running strong.

Ha, memories man, memories.

rmontalvo23

Quote:
I got invited to a Galant VR4 group but it appears to me mostly overseas. I guess I'll bite and join this one as well.

I actually like that there are a bunch of over seas guys on that Facebook group. Got a line on a few AMG bits that I have been wanting from a guy in Thailand.

By the way, another guy on there has a spare set of AMG front and rear bumpers in Australia.

Good resource to those overseas guys that have Galant stuff just laying around.

DR1665

That the FB group that's 99% sh*t for sale? Yeah. I'm a member.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned