The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

GALANT PART OUT----HIGH PERFORMANCE PARTS!!!!!

Quoting 907vr4:
JMF Intake Manifold-----$400

Dejon tool 4" intake pipe----$65

set of 3g lifters------$80

Interested in this parts.. please let me know if you part out.

Thanks Alex

the intake pipe is still available and the lifters. let me know if you want them

Alex

Sent you a pm, let me know if you got it.

Thanks Alex

So the trans and clutch are already being sold? What about the flywheel and motor mounts?

Quoting snohacking:
Dejon tool 4" intake pipe comes with filter?

not at 65, but its sold anyways

Quoting MrP:
So the trans and clutch are already being sold? What about the flywheel and motor mounts?

the quartermast clutch and flywheel have to be used together, and yes they are sold to my uncle.

motor mounts are for sale.

send me a pm with your address MrP. That way I can get an accurate shipping amount for you.

jepherz

Staff member
Quoting 9t1tsi:
why would it get locked?

Please read the rules on bumping your threads. Give everyone else the opportunity to have their stuff in the spotlight.

Everyone else, please grow up.

bmxr152

Do you have the passanger side splash guard that covers the stock fmic piping?

mods please lock this thread. I have created a new one with pictures and updated everything that still is availble. I will not bump it as much as like mentioned in the thread. Thanks,
John

PS--- For anyone intrested in parts eaither contact me via pm or in my new thread.
click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned